WHEN SHOULD I SEND / ORDER SAVE THE DATES + INVITATIONS?
* Save the Dates are sent 4-6 months before your wedding. You should order your save the dates
1-2 months before you send them out.
* Invitations are sent 6-8 weeks before your wedding. For destination weddings, invitations
should be sent 3 months in advance. Order your invitations 1-3 months before you send them
out. Please note: more intricate invitations with specialty add-ons can require more time.
HOW MANY INVITATIONS SHOULD I ORDER?
* When it comes to invitations, think household count – not guest count. Although many of your
other wedding vendors need a guest count, when it comes to invitations many guests live
together and would only need one invitation per household. That’s why we ask how many
households you’ll be mailing to.
* In order to determine how many invitations you should order, compile your guest list then count
the number of households you’ll be mailing to then add a few extras just in case you need to
HOW SHOULD GUEST NAMES APPEAR ON THE ENVELOPE(S)?
* We’ll walk you through that when you’re ready. Don’t panic!
Message us to get started, we would be honored to help!
Be sure to tell us Precious Times Events sent you!
LAUREN ANDREWS DESIGNS, LLC